Monday, May 10, 2010

Do these rainboots bring out the perv in my eyes?

I was in the lower level of the Century 21 Shoe Department in the Financial District a few weeks ago, where I witnessed a middle-aged man taking photos on his cell phone of a woman in a skirt trying on shoes. Being familiar with your website I tend to be aware of potentially harassing behavior, unfortunately I did not have my phone on me to snap a pic of him. I noticed the man standing behind a circular rack of rainboots doing something with his cell phone, as I looked around I continued to notice his unusual behavior. Then I noticed the woman in the skirt trying on shoes, as she stood up to look in the mirror he stuck his phone below her skirt to snap a photo, at which point I yelled "what do you think you're doing!?!?" He pretended to be bending over to pick up a pair of boots off the rack. I told the woman what he was doing.

Just wanted to let everyone know to beware of this creep the next time you're trying on shoes.

Submitted by Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment