Monday, March 8, 2010

Summertime Stalker

It was a hot and sticky day and my best friend couldn't get out of the house so I decided to go to her house and chill. I'm about a block away from her house when I notice a car driving alongside of me. I look over, and there is a man with sunglasses on flashing a huge smile. Now, I'm already on the defensive because his approach is so creepy. So now he has my attention.

I stopped walking and asked him why he was following me. He says "I just want to tell you how beautiful you are". So I thank him for the compliment and resume walking. But he didn't stop following me. He then asks me for my name. I didn't answer. At this point I'm turning the block and I realize he is also. I start to speed walk because I am getting a little frightened and I don't know what he is trying to pull. This is where it gets aggressive. The man puts his car in park, gets out of the car, and says loudly "I JUST WANTED TO KNOW YOUR NAME!".

Submitted by Mahasiah

No comments:

Post a Comment