Friday, March 19, 2010

Canarsie Creepers in Cars, Yelling Come-ons

I live in a not so great part of Brooklyn AKA Canarsie. I was walking home from the hair salon since it's only 10 blocks from my house. I'm only 2 blocks from home when I hear some creep yell "Ay!" from his car. I ignore them (I'm a professional ignorer) and continued walking. They stop at the red light and had to walk past them and heard they say " Hey sexy!" " Yo, she's got a nice ass". I never looked to see who was yelling but I'm pretty sure it was two guys in a car. Mind you, I'm wearing t-shirt,jeans and flip flops. It seems like the moment I leave my house I have some creeper yelling come-ons, undressing me with their eyes, winking at me or telling me how beautiful and lovely I am. I never power walked so fast in my entire life. I'm just glad they didn't follow me home. Then what would of happen? Run to my neighbors house? I wish men will realize their behavior is ignorant, sexist, demeaning and guess what?--it never gets you the girl.

Submitted by pissed off in brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment