Wednesday, March 31, 2010

R train Masturbator

Today, I had gotten on the R train going to queens from 23rd and broadway, I dosed off and woke up to this man, sitting a few seats in front of me, glaring. It weirded me out but I didn't think too much of it. I had closed my eyes for another few minutes and when I opened them, he was leaning against the door still glaring at me. Then I started noticing his arm moving, then ultimately realizing that this nasty asshole has his penis out and is seriously masturbating in front of me. I'm mortified, in complete shock. I didn't think to take a picture, this was the first time anything like this has happened to me. He ran out once we reached the station. I filed a police report and a detective is meeting me after work tomorrow to take the train to see if I can spot the guy again. I feel victimized. Ladies, please stay alert. Carry mace with you. And don't be scared to tell anyone; especially the police or mta. These men are scum and they deserve to rot.

Submitted by Char

No comments:

Post a Comment