Tuesday, October 10, 2006

When a Classy Restaurant doesn't Yield Classy Patrons

This guy's real classy... he followed me and my friends into a nice restaurant on my friend's birthday. He was completely wasted and starts screaming "HEY. YA. HEY YOU. THOSE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL TITS. I MEAN, REALLY BEAUTIFUL. Don't be offended, I just love your fucking tits." The entire restaurant stopped eating. I thought my response was okay, considering I didn't blow up too much. I gave him a steely smile and said, "That's polite. Does that mean you want to pay for my meal, jackass?" He kept trying to talk to us for the rest of the night! This guy disgusts me, but I almost feel like putting his picture on the internet isn't even half as embarrassing as what he did to himself, acting like that big of an asshole in a public place. Saaaaay cheese!

Submitted by Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment