Thursday, October 12, 2006

Penis Spotting: October 11th on the R train

I was sitting on the R train on the two-seater where you can see directly outside of the window onto the platforms. At about 1:30pm, the train pulled into 34th street stop going downtown and I noticed a man directly outside of my window who kept looking inside of the train. He looked lost! So, I just kept on glancing around and minding my business…then I felt as though he was trying to get my attention; you can feel when someone is staring hard at you. So, I glance his way, and happen to notice something peculiar…well, his penis was zipped right out his pants and he started swinging it back and fourth with his jacket pockets. I froze! I didn’t know what to do, and it didn’t occur to me to take his photograph with my cell phone until the train started moving…and it was too late. I hope someone catches this pervert because it was a traumatizing experience!

Submitted by Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment