Thursday, October 5, 2006

Soho GROSS-O

What is it with me and bad men in Briton? So I’m there on business again and am having an Archers Aqua outside a bar on Poland Street and gossiping with some of the girls here when I notice that this guy in another group (we are outside as its one of those crowded places) and he’s giving me the eye – I'm not showing off except up top and I’m feeling confident - he's pretty cute but is drunk and swaying a bit. We carry on drinking and laughing and dancing around a bit outside because its that kind of place and he starts dancing closer with his back to me making these weird sounds like “ummmm…ummmmm.ungh unga..ungh” and thrusting his groin forward (away from me thankfully). I don’t think much of it and he seems more stupid than cute then, especially when he starts to rub his own butt in a nasty way and boogies over to his small group. As we get pushed closer to his group by the crowd I see he keeps looking right at me, leering and I catch bits of his drunken conversation in which he looks at me and mumbles something about a ‘hot carl’ and a ‘cleveland steamer’ and (most scary – I'm sure its about
me but couldn’t prove it) “I'll put that booty in a wheelchair like a batty boy” in between gross oogling. I come from quite a conservative background and I haven’t heard some of this stuff before I’m feeling a bit uncomfortable but am tipsy and am waiting for someone to call a cab. More people are leaving and this guy just keeps looking at me and I’m sure I he’s still rubbing his butt as he does this little dance. The cab pulls up - one of those VW vans as there are a bunch of us. I’m feeling happy – its been a good night overall with my local girlfriends – then this FREAK looks straight at me and says “I’d reckoned you'd come back to me gaff for a spot of ice docking” and keeps doing his butt dance mumbling “rimm it rimm me off batty bitches”. I have my camera phone with a zoom in my handbag and pull it out as we pull off – think I have the bastards face but all I got is this blur of him doing his butt dance pointing at himself.

We talk about it safe in the back of the cab and apparently these kind of guys are all over Soho. I ask the girls what those terms mean and it is the grossest, most degrading crap I have ever heard. It all involves faeces and is not funny – horrible and violating. I wanted to vomit when I thought about the ice docking. You think you wouldn’t run into poop obsessed street harassers that need to be put away in a nice part of London. I’m so angry…Yuck!

Submitted by Roxie

No comments:

Post a Comment