Sunday, November 30, 2008

Road Rage

I'm 13 years old and I was over my friend Monica's house and she lives about 2 miles away from a 7/11 and she decides we should walk there. I thought it would be fun. (we live in MD in baltimore city) and it wasn't really late at night or anything either, it was at about 5pm and cars were honking at us and I turned to Monica and said "you know, these guys are pigs its making me frustrated" and just then a guy across the street sitting in front of his house says "hey sexy ladies how are you doin?" and I didn't hear the entire phrase so I said "hey!" and monica said "shut up! don't talk to him he wants you to come over there so he can rape you or something!" and then we kept on walking and he kept on talking but his voice faded as we walked. Then later, a car came by and honked at us and it scared me so I flipped him off and he turned on the next open road abruptly and turn around and waited for us to catch up with him. So when we realized this we went across to the other side. Then we were near him and right before he turned we ran back over to the other side of the street and he went in the other direction so I guess he gave up on it. I was extremely scared though. I almost started crying because I was so overwhelmed. That had never happened before.

Submitted by Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment