Friday, November 14, 2008

Kissing Contest


I was riding my bike and I stopped in DUMBO to figure out directions on my silly phone, when two guys started making kissy noises from the top of this building. I looked up and I couldn't see them anywhere, so I just kept waiting for ever-so-slow google maps to load. After two minutes, they were still making kissy noises. Impressive I thought. Eventually one of two things will happen:

1. They will get tired. Making kissy noises is a very exhausting mouth maneuver.

2. They will realize that they are two dudes who have been making kissy noises at some girl who oh-so-far away for extended periods of time, their masculinity will come into question, and they will go back to drinking their beers quietly.

This little social experiment lasted for a full five minutes, with no conclusion. Finally, I gave up and left to a chorus of "Oh no don't leave! Come back baby!" Wow.

Submitted by Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment