Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You Have Some Dirt on your Face

Yesterday morning, as I was on my way to Brooklyn, I encountered a disgusting man with smirk in the Bowery Street J-M-Z train station. On the outside, he appeared as a normal middle age man. He was half bald with glasses and an ipod. When I first saw him, I thought his smirk was suspicious and thus ignored him by plugging in my own mp3 player. Before I knew it however, this man tapped me on the shoulder and asked me in perfect English, "Hi, are you going home? Are you Chinese?" I half- answered him, "uh..yea..no.." and he questioned again but this time in Chinese, "Do you go to school?" I ignored him, and as I was about to walk away, he placed his thumb on my left cheek and rubbed it saying "You have some dirt on your face." Of course, not liking that he's a complete stranger to me (and the fact that I don't have dirt on my face) I quickly knocked his hand out of my way, but before I knew it, he placed his hand on my left breast!! I was so disgusted by his behavior, I quickly shoved his hand away from me and told him in the bravest tone I can conjure, "DON'T TOUCH ME! F%@K OFF!" Unfortunately, because there was only one other guy around, who had his ipod on and was reading, this disgusting old man had the nerve to smile back at me!

I was so appalled and disgusted by this man, I didn't even think about getting his picture, all I wanted to do was to get away from this pedophile. However, if I am to ever spot him again, I'll surely take his picture, and let the MTA booth guy know that there are sexual predators lurking in his very own station!

Submitted by Hui

No comments:

Post a Comment