Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Astoria Stalker Stoops to New Low Between Cars

I was walking home at 12:30 at night on the corner of 23rd St and 30th Ave in Astoria, a man was standing on the corner. He said, "Hey baby, what's your name" and he kept darting in front of me and wouldn't let me walk past him and was trying to lunge at me and corner me into the fence. I started yelling for him to back off and get away from me and a car pulled up and that stopped him for a few seconds. I walked around him and started walking home and he was following me so I crossed the street and started walking in the middle of the road. He started running towards me so I ran out of his way and screamed "Get away from me!" over and over and he ran in front of me and crouched down and hid in between parked cars so that if I walked forward he could grab me. I ran the other way towards the hospital and called 911 while I was running. I could not file a police report because thankfully he didn't touch me and he didn't steal anything, but everyone in Astoria needs to watch out for perverts and predators like this creep.

Submitted by Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment