Friday, July 11, 2008

Need Directions? The Police Precinct is Right Down the Street, Jerk.

One guy on the R Train has a subway map and pretends to be lost. He asked my friend I for directions and we both noticed his fly was down and he was exposing himself. We first thought it was accidental. We told him we didn't know how to get to where he was asking, so he then stood across from us leaning on the car doors and still exposing himself. Our stop was next and we got off. We were too appalled to snap a picture and we both were hoping it was an accident and he wasn't a perv.

A couple weeks after this I was on the R Train by myself. I got up to get off at my stop and as I was stepping out I saw out of the corner of my eye the same guy in the next train doing the same gig with the map. I reached for my phone and went over to the car he was in, but I wasn't quick enough. I'm basically on a mission to catch this creep. Both times I saw him on the R train it was in the evening.

Submitted by Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment