Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well-Dressed Dry Humper Haunts the 5 Train

I feel so violated and confused! This morning, I got on the 5 train at 14th Street, and the train was crowded, but I was running late for work, so I go on. Right before the doors closed, a large man pushed in and pushed another guy right into me. I was sandwiched between two people, a woman in the front and the guy who was being pushed by someone else. The train started moving, but then I felt something else moving on my ass. I figured it was just because the guy behind me was pushed into me, but it felt like he was rocking with the train.

I started getting nervous and was trying to look around, hoping it wasn't his hand and him getting a rather rude feel. But then I realized he had one hand on the pole in front of me and was holding his briefcase with his other hand. Now I started to feel really violated cause I think he was pushing his crotch into my ass. I could not believe it!!!! This guy was dry humping me right on the train before work, right in the middle of a crowded subway! The fucking nerve of this guy! I feel so disgusted. At first I felt bad for this guy cause he was pushed by someone else, and then he took it upon himself to rub against me! I did not get a pic, but I was even more shocked as we both got off at 42nd St, and he was dressed rather nicely in a suit! I feel so confused, angry and guilty.

Submitted by Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment