Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Overnight Greyhound

It was 2 a.m. and I was fast asleep on the Greyhound, en route to a wedding in Canada. I woke up to someone rubbing my right side and the side of my breast. It was pitch black and I could only barely see the outline of a man's hand reaching between the seats. I thought it must be a mistake - maybe he was doing it in his sleep - so I put my red jacket on top of his hand and slid closer to the window. He didn't skip a beat and started burrowing his way through the jacket back to me. I freaked out, sat up straight, and threw the seat into the upright position as quickly as I could, slamming his hand hard between the seats.

After he got off the bus I stuck one of our new stickers on the seat in front of me (pictured). Keep your hands to yourself next time dude, cause THIS GIRL HOLLA'S BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment