Saturday, February 6, 2010

Update to the LAPD Police Report

On January 24th, a woman named was assaulted on Hermosa beach and reported it to the police, read more here. Unfortunately, the police have effectively ignored her report and the perpetrator continues to go free:

Regarding the Hermosa Beach groping incident, it's been weeks and I haven't heard anything from them. I called and even went down to the station. Finally, on Thursday, I spoke to the detective, Detective Freelough, about my case. When I asked why hasn't he gotten back to me, he asks me why I am in such a hurry, that the schedule of him meeting with the guy hasn't been good, and that other cases takes precedence over mine. Despite the fact that what happened to me clearly was sexual assault, I am incensed that it is not being taken seriously.

Submitted by Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment