Friday, February 5, 2010

Turning it Around

I was leaning up against the metal rails on an already crowded N train when the door opened and even more passengers got on. One passenger took the opportunity to smoosh himself right up against my backside after the doors closed and apparently was just planning on remaining that way. I started to turn myself entirely around to face him and move away, meanwhile saying "Oh NO, no no no no." This pissed him off and he started shoving me. I looked at him and in my loudest HollaBack voice said to him and the other passengers, "LOOK--I just don't want your COCK pressed up against my BUTT. Is that so hard to understand? I think that's a pretty reasonable expectation." He said "That's why I was turning around" and turned around. Mission accomplished.

Submitted by V.

No comments:

Post a Comment