Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I wanted to tear him apart.

Just yesterday morning at around 9 50 am the V train a man boarded. The train was nearly empty except for about 3 people and they were sitting at the other end. I sat by myself. i was on my phone looking at old pictures because i found it pretty weird the guy had to sit in front of me when there was so many available seats. i Looked up and his hand was moving but i quickly looked away. I noticed he took off his cap and struggled with his jeans then put his cap where his crotch was and leaned back. he was masturbatng! right there i kept looking at the other people but they didn't notice. i just sat there for 2 stops. It was so awkward. I finally got off at my stop and looked back and was zippering up. I wanted to tear him apart.

Submitted by Brigette

No comments:

Post a Comment