Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Water Pistols? Seriously, Boys.....


Unfortunately, I don't have a picture.
I was walking to a meeting when I heard some shouting. This being a crowded sidewalk in NYC, I ignored it because surely they weren't yelling at me. Simultaneously I felt a drip of water. But being that this was the City in the summer, I assumed it was the air conditioning, and continued on. Once again, I felt a more direct spray of water, and when I turned around there were two men in a garbage truck...with water guns. These jackasses actually sprayed me with a water gun to get my attention! When I turned around they started shouting and making obscene gestures.
This made me wonder...what would happen if the women of NYC carried around water guns full of say, vinegar, or maybe some terrible cologne, to use on these kind of obnoxious men?

Posted by Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment