Saturday, February 4, 2006

Bucket o' Jersey


I was on the PATH train minding my own damn business when I heard a bunch of grunting and laughing from behind me. It was this group of assholes - first they were making fun of a homeless man who was selling newspapers on the train. When I turned around, the one on the right yelled something uncomprehensible at me. I looked away, and heard the dumbass on the left: "What, are you a dyke or something?" The first one also had a bunch of nasty dandruff flakes all over his coat collar, gross.

They were totally absorbed in their stupidass bantering (they had moved on to other targets) and didn't even see me bust out my phone and snap a photo. It was the first time I did it and a little scary, but I encourage all the grrls to get up close for them photos if it's safe - these fuckers need exposure & humiliation!
-jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment