Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Latest news from the artist hollywood jessica alba

HOLLYWOOD stunner, Jessica Alba has admitted That She Will do whatever it takes to get her pre-baby bod back after the birth of baby number two later this month.

"I have a hard time with portion control, so I have 1.200 calorie meals delivered," She toll Lucky's September issue.

"But I also work out, so Basically I'm starving. It sucks. I drink a lot of water."

The Spy Kids 4 star is reportedly looking forward to getting back in front of the camera and spending a great deal of time at the gym, but admits That She "still hates working out".

"I've Kept my future in mind," She said. "I Was not going to be a flash in the pan. I want my career to last a long time."

The actress and her husband, Cash Warren welcomed the birth of Their first daughter, Honor Marie, in 2008. Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment