Monday, July 12, 2010

Subway Masturbator Caught in the Act!


Last night at 1:00am I was coming home on the F from a party in the LES and a nasty guy sat across from me and started touching himself! I took out the app and snapped a picture of him. It's blurry because it's of him getting up to run away. He went to the other end of the subway car. I kept glaring at him and he eventually walked through to another car.

I have had people make comments at me on the street, or follow me for a block, but I haven't seen someone masturbate while looking at me on a public subway car! SO NASTY. and the look on his face while he was doing it uh! I am so grossed out.

The only good thing was that he fucking ran away when he realized I was taking a picture. the perv!

Submitted by Kina

No comments:

Post a Comment