Thursday, July 22, 2010

HEAR this!



Institute of Audio Research - HEAR this loud and clear, Teach your students not to harass women....

Okay it has taken multiple harassers for me to post this. Everytime I pass the institute of audio research on university place in the village there are a bunch of males standing outside. I mistakenly took them for workers of D'agastino but when I called to speak to the managers they said they were well aware of the males that gather there and they are students.

I started to walk by, conservatively dressed, and as a woman of color I did not blend in with all the other scantilly clad women, but from far I hear hooting and coughing. I look up and one of them is hitting the other one to turn around and look at me. He shoved his head in my face and in my year and said I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU sarcastically because I tried to shield my face from him.

This is unacceptable. The coward who did the screaming is in the picture and was staring when I turned at a safe distance to take it, but he quickly hid behind the other guys - he is facing the camera but blocked by his cronies with white shirts.

Submitted by Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment