Monday, December 14, 2009

There is Nothing Sexy About Sweatpants, Sir.

I was on the 7 train going into Manhattan a few weeks ago. The car I was in wasn't very crowded, and there was plenty of room for people to sit, or at least not have to crowd each other while standing. I was sitting on the train playing on my iPhone when we suddenly went underground so I put my phone down and decided to look around the car and people watch. When I looked to my left, I noticed a man in his 30s standing in front of a girl who was sitting on the train. At first I didn't think much of it, but when I looked a second time I noticed his sweatpants were pulled tight against his crotch. I looked again and saw that he was purposefully standing in front of the girl, pulling his pants tight against his erection. She was trying to look down at her phone to avoid looking at his thingy. I regret not taking his photo because I'm sure he's done this to others.

Submitted by Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment