Thursday, August 14, 2008

Perv Strikes with No Police in Sight

This morning on the F train I inadvertently sat kitty-corner to a toucher. I boarded a Manhattan bound train at 7th Avenue around 10:15 AM. In the backwards-facing seat next to me was a nondescript guy in a white t-shirt. Thick dark hair, glasses, jeans, looked like early 20's. My peripheral vision is pretty sharp, having had 2 previous encounters with gross subway pervs, so I stared him down when I noticed him rubbing his crotch. All in a matter of about 30 seconds. EWWWWW. That's what I yelled, "Ewwww! Pervert!" There were other passengers close by, who looked up when I yelled, but no one seemed too concerned. I moved to the other end of the car until the next stop, and then hopped from car to car looking for a conductor or MTA police. Didn't find anybody and had to switch trains at Jay Street, went to work feeling defeated and totally grossed out.
Next time I'm going to make a lot more noise and remember to get a photo.

Submitted by Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment