Thursday, August 21, 2008

Masturbator Gets HOLLAnervous!

On Monday, I was on the F train going to 23rd Street today when I saw this weirdo. This middle age man in his 40's wearing glasses, white shirt and cap with a belly was on my train looking at me and jerking off. I had been sitting on the corner of the car and reading my book when I look up and saw him staring and masturbating furiously under a plastic shopping bag on his lap. He had his penis out of his pants. There were not many people on the train. . I stared at him and nodded my head in disgust and said, "Hey jerk off!" Thats all I could think of but he just smiled when I got out. If I noticed earlier, I could have told the cops but it was just a minute before I got out.

On Tuesday, I was on the same train and he was standing by the doors with his hand in his pocket. He smiled at me. I gave him a stare and said out loud so other people could hear, "You are the jerk off from yesterday! Remember me?!" He stopped smiling. "You are a fat old man who likes to jerk off at girls young enough to be your daughter," I said. He looked away. The train came to my stop and as I left he looked like he was nervous and no hand in his pants this time.

Submitted by Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment