Friday, October 19, 2007

Williamsburg Hipster Caught Masturbating on the L

It was 915 AM on a Tuesday, and I was on my way to Williamsburg. I came down the stairs of the L train stop on 6th Ave, and a 25-ish, young, blond, shaggy, hipster was waiting on the platform. I walked to the middle of the cars, and he followed me. I didn't think much of it until both trains pulled up, and he didn't get on either one.

I sat down facing the platform, and he was staring at me with a disturbingly creepy look on his face. I couldn't figure out why he wasn't getting on either train, until I noticed he had taken his penis out of pants, and was masturbating, while staring at me. No one saw what he was doing, and I was too shocked to do anything. I didn't want to get off the train to report him, so when the doors closed, I gave him the finger....not very original, but I didn't know what else to do.

Unfortunately, I got no picture, and I haven't seen him since.

Submitted by Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment