Friday, October 5, 2007

Potbellied Masturbator

I got off the F train at 23 St and 6th avenue. he may have been on the train. im not sure but when i was on the corner, this sweaty greasy haired man wearing glasses about 50 years old in a tight grey t-shirt which displayed his belly, was staring at me at the light. i heard him say something juvenile like wow, wow nice tits. i looked right at him and with my eyes told him what a creepy,slimy loser he was. i chose to ignore his stares and walked on.when i got to park avenue, i was again at a light. i smelled something bad like b.o and this creepy looking freak had his hand in his pants right behind me and i could tell he was rubbing himself. this pathetic disgusting perverted had a bulge and was getting himself off by staring at me. nice ass he says. at this point, i had all i could take and was trying to find my cell phone. he continued to stare with his ugly grin but he disappeared from my sight while crossing the street, im sure there are other women he bothers. always be ready ladies when out on the street to catch these creeps by snapping a picture of them. keep it in hand. and please be aware of this pathetic dickless loser on 23 st.

Submitted by Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment