Monday, April 16, 2007

Serious Question

As I was walking to school the other day, I had a little adventure...

A man accosted me on the street and started a conversation, which went like this:
Man: in his best sultry bedroom voice, "serious question."
Me: "what?"
Man: "has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?"
Me: "serious question."
Man: "what?"
Me: "has that ever worked for you?"

I walked off. He proceeded to follow me, calling me a "bitch," a "cunt" and so forth. He told me he just wanted to tell me how beautiful I am, I must be frigid, I must hate sex and, now, he's changed his mind and I'm ugly. I continue to ignore him and, finally, I see my chance--I duck into the school bookstore to escape. The last thing I hear as the door closes behind me is, "and yes, it has worked for me! All the time!" I tell the woman who works there, who I'm friendly with, what just happened. She says, "wait, hang on," and she describes him to me perfectly. She asks, "is that the guy?" I answer, "yes, absolutely." It turns out that he was in the school bookstore not 10 minutes ago, making passes against her and rubbing up against the books.

Submitted by CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment