Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Berkeley Harassment Take Two!

This happened to me in Berkeley... there are a lot of cat calls here. My neighbor said, "Well, that's what Berkeley is like." I say it's inappropriate no matter what city it is and Berkeley deserves a better reputation than that.

First off this guy was persistent. He was hanging out in front of my building by the Laundromat. Every girl that walked by he made a comment "Want to wrestle?" Then he mumbled something to me and I asked to repeat himself. He claimed he didn't say anything.

Later I was walking up the street he was walking in the same direction. He said "Hey sweetie..." I asked him to stop talking to me and that he was being disrespectful. He started a string of insults about my ass being fat and so on. So I took his picture and told him it would be on Hollaback. He didn't like it.

Submitted by Marlenee.

No comments:

Post a Comment