Sunday, August 2, 2009

From Obnoxious to Downright Creepy

On account of having been jumped about a month ago, I don't have a phone (I suppose I could get a new one) but I wish I coulda taken a photo of my new best friends from last night. I'm used to light heckling, especially in summer. "Hey baby can I ride with you?" usually gets you a quick "Sorry, I'm not into men with cars." Which also usually gets a laugh from passers by. This dude last night. who I really wish I could have photographed, wouldn't quit though. Weird shit. He said "eenie meani miny moe." What does that even mean? That and a lot of "you know you look good" lip smacking. I looked hot and tired, because I was. But then the light changed and he drove off and I headed across Atlantic and only realized when I got across that the other cars had all turned and dude was slowing way down to wait for me. Which took it from obnoxious to downright creepy. I wound up backtracking on to the sidewalk to find another way home.

Submitted by Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment