Sunday, June 14, 2009

N Train Heroine Ruins Jerkoff Session!



Just before the N pulled into Canal, 5:45 am.

I wait 30 minutes for an N train at Union Square. As the train heads southbound, out of the corner of my eye, I see a man staring me down. I stare intently at my newspaper, annoyed but accustomed. After Prince, I realize he's making a disgusting motion. Then, I realize, he's actually masturbating. While staring at me. I don't know how to describe how I felt, but it instantly manifests in anger. I start to scream at him. I yell, and he yells-- he's mad at getting his public jerkoff session interrupted, I suppose. He heads towards the train door as we're pulling into Canal. "YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT," I yell, and proceed to stick my camera phone in his face. I then chase him out of the train, on the N/Q platform. At some point, he turns around to yell at me, and calls me a "white woman" and a "bitch", and says something about an "L.U.D.", or maybe a "V.U.D" or something. I proceed to yell more and cause a scene, and chase him up some stairs. Then, I lose him. All I am really thankful for, I guess, is that he didn't put his dirty hands on me and that I ruined his erection. I was worried about reporting it, thinking the police wouldn't take it seriously, but the 72nd precinct took down a full report, and contacted the city stations as well as the transit police.

Submitted by Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment