Thursday, May 7, 2009

M is for Masturbation

After 40 minutes of waiting, an M finally arrived, and was somewhat relieved to find the train near empty so I wouldn't have any trouble fitting in with my bike comfortably. Regretfully, emptier trains also mean sketchier riders.

I sat across from a guy that was asleep when I got on. I didn't think much of it at the time, but two stops in this guy woke up, look confused, and then his eyes settled on me which then produced a creepy-as-fuck grin that I did my best to ignore until he fell back asleep. Luckily the ride was only 5 stops, however this did little to spare me my unfortunate fate.

At Essex street, the guy wakes up again. I look off at the door to avoid his gaze, but notice he's trying to get into my line of vision. Against my better judgement, I glanced over and noticed the most defiling, vulgar, disgusting, repulsive thing i have ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on. THIS FUCKING SCUMBAG WAS JERKING OFF!!

For the full post, check out Gabriella's blog Rogue Optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment