Friday, March 13, 2009

J train stands for Jerk off Train!

I honestly wish that I had taken my cell phone camera out to snap this creep asshole's picture and made a big scene. Anyhow last night at around 11ish I was coming back to Brooklyn on the J train from Manhattan after meeting a group of friends, usually when I'm on the J I either text my friends or I look at the ads I try not to look at anyone on the train. Anyhow my stop was about to come up and so I got up and I quickly looked at the guy who was sitting across from me and I noticed he had his penis out and was playing with himself. At that point I was really shocked I was about to call my friend to loudly let her know what was going on but my stop came up and I quickly darted out of the subway car. Usually at my stop on the J line there are cops around but last night there weren't any, I saw an MTA worker and I let him know what was going on but he ignored me.

Submitted by Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment