Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Maybe I Should Just Start Charging

I was deployed to Qatar a year ago, and the base I was working at has many soldiers coming in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan for four-day rest-and-relaxation passes. I was hanging out with my friend at the bar one night when it was brought to my attention that a soldier standing just a few feet away was photographing me and taking video of me on his camera!! I walked up to him, grabbed the camera from his hand, and ignored his cries of dismay as I deleted every photo and video of myself I could find. I wish now I’d gone as far wiping the whole memory card, just to teach him a lesson. I gave the camera back to him and chased him off, and I didn’t see him again for the rest of his pass.

Submitted by Davi

No comments:

Post a Comment