Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Not Very Festive

Christmas Eve, not even on the Eve of our Lords Birth do sickos have any respect, as I walked my dog this morning at 6:30am in my Bronx neighborhood with a Christian church and mosque down the street I find my self in disgust to look over and find a man with his pants down to his ankles jerking off under a street lamp that lights up the whole street so it's like daylight, what kind of person decides that 6:30 am in any neighborhood in from of dozens of homes is a good time to jerk off ONLY A SICK MAN, as I see him I yelled and said ..you have got to be kidding , I'm calling the cops just as fast he picked up his pants and said he was sorry he did not know I was standing there.. you idiot should it matter weather I'm standing there or not..my daughter walks out of our house at that time for school so now I have to worry that she will encounter this sick minded person . I grew up in the worst parts of the Bronx when I was a kid the bums of the neighborhood would walk me to school and back, those times were safe. I wish those times were still here.

Submitted by Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment