Friday, November 16, 2007

Pervs with Cell Phones go up Ladies Skirts

This is a bit of a public service announcement to any women who ride the train in New York:

This morning on my way to work on the C train a normal looking, unassuming guy took cell phone video footage up my skirt. I can only speculate about how much footage he got before two good Samaritans warned me. Needless to say the whole experience was completely unexpected, violating, victimizing, and sickening. Who knows what this sick pervert is going to do with the images? My friend said that this has been happening all around NYC - crowded trains, long lines in stores, even on the street. So if you're wearing a skirt - no matter what length (mine was knee length) - be aware of your surroundings.

Submitted by K

No comments:

Post a Comment