Wednesday, June 27, 2007

M is for ... Masturbation?

I got on the 8:20 Manhattan-bound M train Monday morning at the 4th Ave., 9th Street stop and was sitting down, reading the paper like I normally do. A few stops later, a man came on the train, and stood to the left of me next to the doors. I didn't pay close attention until I saw something in my periphery that was moving. I turned to the left and saw the man's penis sticking out while he rubbed it. He stared at me the entire time. I jumped up and shouted -- WHAT THE F--K ARE YOU DOING? The doors opened and he got out at the Dekalb stop, but stared at me through the doors as the train left the station.

I wish I had my camera out so I could take a picture and show it to the police. I've filed reports to the MTA and the police, but who knows if anything will be done. I really want this asshole caught.

Submitted by Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment