Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Pushed to my Limit

My latest incident happened on Saturday, Dec. 30th, passing by construction site on 3rd Ave. and 10th St. I felt "the leer", and gave the worker the benefit of the doubt by simply nodding, and looking away.

He proceeded to say creepily, "Oh, fuck, that's a pretty pussy. Do you take it in the ass?" I just kept walking and shaking my head. I've lived in New York for 6 years, and I'm just tired. I live around the block, and now avoid the construction site. I'm angry at myself for feeling like it's my fault, but most of all that he can get away with it.

Just found your website, and from now on, I'm going to have my phone in hand. Why do men have to be such a dissapointment sometimes? It makes me appreciate the good ones.

Submitted by S.

No comments:

Post a Comment