Monday, November 27, 2006

Dressed up, but not for you.


So yes, I am kind of dressed up. I was just at an internship interview. Yes, I am sitting by myself eating my lunch. Thanks. By the way - what the fuck is your deal? I know you can't be looking at train schedules for all of those 15 minutes. I know you keep leering at me. You're not being that discrete, and you are kinda grossing me out. Why can't I just sit alone for half an hour and eat my lunch without someone thinking I'm there to look pretty for them? I am so grossed out that I felt like I had to avoid eye contact with everyone just because some of them were like you and aparently assuming that a young woman sitting by herself was looking for some kind of attention. You're pathetic. It took you a good twenty minutes of (not very) sneakily leering at me for you to finally walk away - don't think I didn't notice that you were turning around every twenty feet or so to stare some more.

Submitted by E.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment