Sunday, June 25, 2006

What A Sweet Dad/Happy Mother's Day

I teach art and literacy at an elementary school's after school program. The Friday before Mother's Day, loaded down with children's art supplies, I was walking towards the entrance of the school behind a man and his two very young daughters, who I asume were headed to pick up another child. Each little girl was carrying a pink heart-shaped Mother's Day balloon and the dad was carrying a large Mother's Day cake box. As I walked by the happy family, the dad leaned towards me and started to hiss, "Ooooh, lady, so sexy, oooo..." The juxtaposition was just so stunningly gross. Not wanting to make a scene in front of the kids I kept quiet, but I was thinking, "You kiss their mother with that mouth??"

Written by Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment