Monday, March 13, 2006

The Pimp of the Sea


Okey so i was at a ferry with me and one of my girlfriends, then this guy (what a loser) came up to me and sat down right next to me. im like, "excuse me?!"

He said, "hey wats up sexy ladies where you guys going to?"
i said, "somewhere away from you."
He said, "why dont you go back to my crib, sit your booty on my bed where you can see the sea and you can roll on me like a wave."

Then he said something about being the pimp of the sea so i started cracking up and thought i needed to take a picture of this guy for hollaback!

haha after we left his ass me and my girlfriend talked about the whole thing and had a good laugh about it. He was actually a real good looking guy but just had no game and no idea how to treat us ladies.

Submitted by Chi-Cheih

No comments:

Post a Comment